Work, Service, & Install Order Management for Service Industry
High 5 Software Gives You Power To Run a Better Service Business
Field Dispatch & Scheduling for Service Industry
Dispatch Control is a powerful tool that allows you to view the availability of your technicians on any given date, based on your service calls and installation orders. Dispatch Control makes choosing and scheduling technicians quick and easy, eliminating the double-booking of your technical staff’s time. For more information on the details of field service management (FSM) please follow this link: FSM Defined
The Calendar allows you to select a date to view.The Order Detail shows scheduled technician time for each order.The Bar Graph shows scheduled tech time in an easy-to-view comparison format.The optional Legend corresponds to the technicians in the Bar Graph.
- Use the monthly calendar to scroll months and select a date to view scheduled and available time for your technicians.
- The order detail provides a list of orders associated with scheduled tech time. View orders for all or individual technicians.
- The interactive bar graph provides you with a quick visual reference of available time or total time scheduled.
- The optional legend provides a reference to the color coordinated bar graph, identifying your technicians. If the Legend is inactivated, your technician’s names appear below their corresponding time bar.
- You may view technicians individually, or as a group
Automated functions upon service order completion:
- Updates account information
- Invoices accounts receivable
- Updates customer history
- Updates service calls history
- Updates sales journal
- Updates technician’s history
- Updates inventory